I am half French, half German and I have a passion for „content“, meaning: content marketing, inbound marketing, content strategy & content operations.
I have an international background and graduated from a French business school (ESC Rennes School of Business) with an MSc. in international marketing.
After a short period in the event & music business I discovered: „content marketing“ back when it wasn’t really a thing. I thought: „wow this is really what marketing should be about!“ and became a content-nerd.
„Marketing takes a day to learn. Unfortunately it takes a lifetime to master.“
» My skills include
- Bilingual French / German (native), fluent in English.
- My Spanish, Italian and Mandarin could be better.
- Holistic approach to content operations with experience and knwoledge in operational areas.
- Running (including after different balls on a pitch).
» My skills definitely do NOT include
- The other 6,497 languages.
- Stop thinking about marketing for more than 48 hours.
- Eating with chopsticks.
- Being passionate only between nine-to-five
If you’re interested in my Master’s thesis (on the music industry) or other downloads, you can check out this page.
Please feel free to check out the page on which I listed articles I’ve written elsewhere: Mael Roth as an author.
You can subscribe to my articles in the language of your choice HERE.